Ghostwriter, Consultant, Content Marketer and Author | Self-Employed
Dec 2015 – Present
Ghostwriter – Given the basic information of multiple companies, I researched their industries and locations. I then created custom website content which focused on their unique and reliable attributes to appeal to potential customers.
I am currently undertaking my first large project, which began as ghostwriting a 60 000 to 90 000 word memoir for a client then turned to writing consulting as it became clear that this particular client would benefit from completing some of the writing herself. At present, I am bound by non-disclosure. Once the book has been completed and published, I will be able to release more information.
Content Marketer – As a content marketer, I have completed multiple websites, all in a ghostwriting capacity. I used the basic tone and writing style dictated to me by clients to create content appealing to their target audiences. I have worked from lists of topics and products, researching the specifications and information myself to create appealing posts designed to answer the most pressing questions readers have about those topics and products.
I have extensive experience working with Amazon Affiliates in creating content marketing for affiliate websites which is written in a way which brings not only factual information but also entertaining and intriguing content designed to engage and entice readers.
To date, I have logged over 600 000 words of content marketing for affiliate websites.
Author – I have completed one co-authored self-help book, “Anxiety Cure: Scientifically Proven Ways to Reduce Anxiety Symptoms” alongside Dr. Marie Cheour. This book is currently available for purchase on amazon.com.
Keyholder, Coordinator and Sales Associate | Winners TJX
Aug 2015 – May 2016
– Opening and closing store with part-time and full-time associates.
– Acting manager in absence of managers.
– Organizing the work of associates in my department.
– Ensuring that my department ran smoothly.
– Dealt with interpersonal issues among employees in my department and others.
– Adjusted displays and storage according to department needs and inventory.
– Receiving and processing merchandise to ensure reached the sales floor as quickly as possible.
– Retrieving and displaying merchandise promptly.
– Coordinating roles and responsibilities with coworkers to ensure all assigned tasks are completed.
– Assisting co-workers and requesting assistance as needed.
– Transforming instructions from merchandise coordinators and management into action and results.
Group Facilitator and Workshop Planner | Women’s Centre of Hamilton
July 2013 – March 2015
– Completed 10 weeks of group facilitation training followed by 10 weeks of supervised practice.
– Maintained a full understanding of organization policies and procedures.
– Administered both experimental and psycho-educational women’s group programs.
– Supervised and taught volunteers and placements students about group dynamics, time management, organization, confidentiality, documentation, and policy implementation.
– Identified and diffused interpersonal crisis situations; provided one-on-one crisis counseling.
– Assisted women in navigating local social services and systemic barriers.
– Streamlined and formatted facilitator guides and client handouts.
– Developed, planned, and facilitated two artistic workshops.